For the best learning experience, please check the system requirements and program tips below before you enroll.
- SPEED: A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (56 mbps minimum)
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Chrome (latest 2 versions)
- Firefox (latest 2 versions)
- Safari (iOS6-)
- FLASHPLAYER: Version 13+
- Try to complete each self-study in 30 minutes or less in order to avoid time out issues.
- Complete the lessons on a desktop or laptop computer. Completing the lessons on mobile devices may result in inaccurate results.
- If you see that your results are not displayed correctly, contact your instructor immediately.
NOTE: ALL OSU interviews are conducted using Adobe Connect. The intake interview may start with a phone call, but the learner will be guided on how to use the video conference so that future interviews can be held online. Please have a computer with internet connection ready during the phone interview.
- For the best experience, all learners should use a desktop or laptop computer with a wired connection and a headset or earbuds.
- A wireless connection may not be strong or stable enough to provide an ideal experience.
- Relying on the speakers and mic built into a computer can result in poor sound quality for everyone in the session.
- While users can download apps that will allow them to participate in Connect sessions from most mobile devices (iPads and other tablets as well as smartphones), some Connect features may not work on these devices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about enrolling in the program.